Dear DocNet Member,
we are pleased to welcome you to the DocNet General Assembly 2018. We leave St.Gallen by bus from the University at 17:30. Please be there early (17:15), so that we can leave on time. Note that you have a reserved space for this event.
Below you find the official agenda for the general assembly.
17:30 Departure from University of St.Gallen (by bus from Dufourstrasse/Varnbüelstrasse, across the Wienerberg restaurant)
19:00 Official part of the general assembly:
- Welcome by UBS and opening of the general assembly by the DocNet president
- Election of recording secretary and vote counter
- Approval of the minutes of the general assembly 2017
- Review of DocNet activities 2017/18
- Financial statement 2017/18
- Audit report
- Déchargeof the board
- Election of auditor
- Election of new board members
- Requests for agenda points of members apart the set agenda
- Closing of the official part of the General Assembly
Apero and Dinner
23:30 Departure to St.Gallen (by bus, arrival at Lagerstrasse)
00:30 After Party in the Elephant Club
Please note that this event is exclusively for DocNet-Members. Non-Members are kindly invited to join us for the after party at the Elephant.
We warmly thank our sponsor UBS for inviting us to Schloss Wolfsberg and are very much looking forward to a great general assembly together with you.
17:15 - 23:15