Join our traditional skiing day in the first-class area of St. Anton (Arlberg) (https://www.arlbergerbergbahnen.com/en/winter/ski-area/cable-cars-and-pistes/) in Austria.
On February 2nd 2019, we offer the exclusive DocNet Skiing Day in St. Anton. Get ready for a full day of skiing and snowboarding. After (après-) skiing in St. Anton we will enjoy a sledging race, mulled wine and a fondue together. This great event includes the bus ride to St. Anton, a day ticket for skiing, sledging, and dinner in the evening.
DocNet members are invited to bring their partner or friend (+1). Please make sure to transfer the correct amount for you and your friends (see below):
- DocNet member: CHF 90
- Non-member: CHF 140
The price includes:
- bus ride
- day ticket for skiing
- mulled wine and dinner in the evening.
- 6.30 am: Meeting at Lagerstrasse, 9000 St. Gallen, (Bus Parking Area)
- 9.15 am: Arrival at Nassereinergasse 11, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg
- 12.00 – 1pm: Gampenrestaurant (optional lunch)
- Starting 4.00 pm: Après Ski (individually; DocNet recommendation: MooserWirt)
- 6.15 pm: Departure by bus to Robi’s Rodelstall (Nassereinerstraße 112, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg)
- 6.30 – 10.00 pm: Mulled wine, sledging and fondue at Rodi’s Rodelstall
- 10.00 pm: Departure to St.Gallen
IMPORTANT: What to do, if you have registered and cannot take part? Please inform us via mail ASAP. Moreover, we kindly would like you to note that we will charge 50% of the price for de-registrations communicated to us after January 31st (except someone takes your seat).