Dear DocNet Members,
We cordially invite you to the DocNet General Assembly on 28 February 2020 at Abacus Research AG.
The General Assembly (German: Vereins-Jahresversammlung) is our club’s yearly full meeting and our supreme organ. As stated in our constitution, on this evening, we discharge the old DocNet board, give account of our financials and activities throughout the past year, and (re-)elect a new DocNet board. The formal part of the General Assembly is followed by a joint dinner, and an after-party at Trischli.
You can reach the venue quickly and easily via public transport (bus route 11 or 4, click here for directions).
Please note that this event is exclusively for DocNet-Members. Non-Members (“+1”) are kindly invited to join us for the after-party at Trischli (please book an after-party ticket so that we can ensure that we have enough Bändli).
Please register until 10 February 2020!
We warmly thank our sponsor Abacus for hosting us and are very much looking forward to a great general assembly with you.
Individual Arrival @ Abacus Research AG, Abacus-Platz 1, 9300 Wittenbach
(public transport – Bus No. 11 to Abacus Platz)
Official part of the general assembly
- Welcome by ABACUS and opening of the general assembly by the DocNet president
- Election of recording secretary and vote counter
- Approval of the minutes of the general assembly 2019
- Review of DocNet activities 2019/20
- Financial statement 2019/20
- Audit report
- Décharge of the board
- Election of auditor
- Election of new board members
- Requests for agenda points of members apart the set agenda
- Closing of the official part of the General Assembly
Apéro & Dinner @ Al Covo
Departure to St.Gallen
(public transport – Bus No. 11 to St.Gallen Bahnhof)
After-Party at Trischli club
18:00 - 23:59
Abacus Research AG