Join our traditional skiing day in the first-class area of St. Anton (Arlberg) (https://www.arlbergerbergbahnen.com/en/winter/ski-area/cable-cars-and-pistes/) in Austria.
On February 1st 2020, we offer the exclusive DocNet Skiing Day in St. Anton. Get ready for a full day of skiing and snowboarding. After (après-) skiing in St. Anton we will enjoy a sledging race, mulled wine and a fondue together. This great event includes the bus ride to St. Anton, a day ticket for skiing, sledging, and dinner in the evening.
DocNet members are invited to bring their partner or friend (+1). The rates are CHF 110 for members and CHF 160 for non-members and there is a limitation to max. 40 participants. Please notice that you should inform us asap if you have signed up but can’t come, so that others can take your spot (our cancellation policy applies).
Price: CHF 110 / 160
- bus ride
- day ticket for skiing
- mulled wine and dinner in the evening.
- 6.30 am: Meeting at Lagerstrasse, 9000 St. Gallen, (Bus Parking Area)
- 9.15 am: Arrival at Nassereinergasse 11, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg
- 12.00 – 1pm: Gampenrestaurant (optional lunch)
- Starting 4.00 pm: Après Ski (individually; DocNet recommendation: MooserWirt)
- 6.15 pm: Departure by bus to Robi’s Rodelstall (Nassereinerstraße 112, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg)
- 6.30 – 10.00 pm: Mulled wine, sledging and fondue at Rodi’s Rodelstall
- 10.00 pm: Departure to St.Gallen
*subject to change